Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") Policy
Dorsey Alston Realtors respects the intellectual property rights of others. Per the DMCA, Dorsey Alston Realtors will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to Dorsey Alston's Copyright Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, Dorsey Alston Realtors will take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by Dorsey Alston Realtors or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated Copyright Agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you and, if different, an email address where the alleged infringing party, if not Dorsey Alston Realtors, can contact you;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright owner or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner's behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Dorsey Alston Realtors may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event Dorsey Alston Realtors removes the allegedly infringing materials, Dorsey Alston Realtors will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that Dorsey Alston Realtors removed or disabled access to the materials. Dorsey Alston Realtors may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 512(c). Dorsey Alston Realtors designated Copyright Agent is:
DMCA Contact Name: Kristen Bates
Address: 100 West Paces Ferry Rd NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30305
Telephone Number: (404) 352-2010
Email Address: [email protected]