- Our Story
Real estate veteran and full-time sales professional Jennifer Sherrouse has successfully represented hundreds of home sellers and buyers during the course of her 25 year real estate sales career.
Jennifer is experienced in all areas of residential sales brokerage and though her primary work is representing individual clients and their families she also works with select corporate clients such as relocation companies, banks, builders and investors. A long-time resident of Atlanta's Buckhead community, she specializes in the sale of houses, townhomes and condominiums (mid-rise and high-rise properties) in Buckhead, Intown Atlanta, Brookhaven, Sandy Springs, Roswell, and North Fulton.
Jennifer is a member of the Atlanta Board of REALTORS®, The Georgia Association of REALTORS® and the National Association of REALTORS®. She has volunteered much time to local and state REALTOR® Board committees. She served on and made many contributions to the Georgia Association of REALTORS® Professional Standards standing Committee (2012-2018) and the Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Professional Standards Committee (2007-2011, 2013-2016).
Professional designations, certifications and recognitions include:
- Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS), 2003-2017
- Certified New Home Sales Specialist (CNHS)
- e-PRO Certified
- At Home With Diversity Certified
- Graduate, Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Leadership Development Program, 2004
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), 1998-2017
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), 2003-2018
- Life Member, Atlanta Board of REALTORS® Million Dollar Club
Visit Jennifer Sherrouse’s website www.jennifersherrouse.com to read more about her residential real estate sales services and learn about the Atlanta neighborhoods in which she specializes.